2018年6月8日星期五

I’m Still Loving You - Shiga Lin - (Ukulele Chord Song)

Shiga Lin- I’m Still Loving You
Capo:0

[Verse]

   G                        C                     D
When I close my eyes I think of you
                B                                  Em
And the time we’ve had been through
              G                     C              D
Even though were far apart right now
G                    C                              D
I remember back when you were here with me
                       B                          Em
How you’ve made my world complete
        D                  G
But now I’m left alone

[Pre-chorus]

                    D                     G
We talked about love and hope
                               D                  Em
Wishing we could start a life our own
  Am                       C                  D
I wish that I could live without you





[Chorus]

                      G                     D
Why did you tear my heart apart
                        Em                        D
You said you’ll love me from the start
                  C                             G
All those painful things you’ve put me through
      Am                 D
But I’m still loving you
                    G                       D
I’ve tried to give my best to you
                  B                            Em
I don’t deserve the things you do
         Am                            G
Everything has gone to memories
   C                              D                        G
I just wish I knew the truth behind the lies

|  G     C   |  D     B  |  Em   G | C    D  |

[Pre-chorus] + [Chorus]  X 1

[Chorus] X1 




沒有留言:

發佈留言