2018年6月12日星期二

I'm yours - Jason mraz - (ukulele chord song)

I'm yours chords by Jason Mraz
 
 
Capo: 0

[Verse]

     |C
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
|G
I tried to be chill but you're so hot I melted
|Am                                                            |F
 I fell right through the cracks   And now I'm trying to get back
               |C                                                          
Before the cool done run out     I'll be giving it my bestest
        |G       
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
 |Am                                     |F                                       
I reckon it's again my turn   To win some or learn some

[Chord]

 | C              |G                    |Am                 |F                  
But I won't hesitate no more, no more   It cannot wait   I'm yours
|C                                                      |G
     Well open up your mind and see like me
                                                         |Am
Open up your plans and damn you're free
                                                       | F
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love

[Pre-Chorus]

|C                                                                           |G
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
                                  |Am
We are just one big family
                                                           |F                                | G
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved






[Chorus]

|C             | G                    | Am               |  F
So I won't hesitate no more, no more    It cannot wait I'm sure
              | C                 | G                         |Am
There's no need to complicate       Our time is short
              |  F
This is our fate    I'm yours

[verse]
                                   |C
I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
                   |G
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
                       |Am                                                 | F
But my breath fogged up the glass    And so I drew a new face and I laughed
                | C
I guess what I been saying is there ain't no better reason
           | G
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
  |Am                                | F
It's what we aim to do    Our name is our virtue

[Chorus]

  |C             | G                   | Am              |  F
But I won't hesitate no more, no more   It cannot wait I'm yours
|C                                                     | G
    Well open up your mind and see like me
                                                        |Am
Open up your plans and damn you're free
                                                            | F
Look into your heart and you'll find the sky is yours
   | C
So please don't please don't please don't
              | G                                                     |  Am
There's no need to complicate    Cause our time is short
                                   | F          |C
This, oh this, this is our fate, I'm yours

 

沒有留言:

發佈留言